Rocksure Managed Apartments
COVID Cleaning Policy
We remain focused on complying with guidelines from the FCDO, CDC and WHO and want our guests to feel comfortable in the knowledge that we are securing the homes to the best of our ability to enable the apartments to function as close to normal as possible.
These measures include using approved disinfectant products and strict guidelines for cleaning high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, countertops, toilet flushes and light switches, changing air filters (where possible) and cleaning rugs and upholstery. The following outlines our standard deep clean policies and procedures prior to all guest’s arrival.
Please note that check-ins are now strictly after 3pm and check-outs are strictly before 10am. Unfortunately, we can no longer accommodate early bag drops under any circumstance in the interest of safety for our guests and staff.
What we are doing:
We are coordinating with guests and our local team on the ground to limit the level of contact during their stay, this includes:
- Strict Check in and Check out times, with no bag drop option or early/late check in/outs - This allows for additional cleaning time between guest stays, as well as limits the contact between guests & local staff.
- An initial ‘meet and greet’ and key drop carried out with concierge wearing the recommended PPE for the individual country: masks, gloves etc. and social distancing while in the home.
- ‘Virtual check-ins’, if preferred, with smart devices on Zoom or Teams with direct live feed to concierge, maintaining that luxury element of personal service both in introduction, but also through-out a guests stay. (Subject to signal strength and guests smart device).
- A check out clean for short stays and 1 mid-week clean for week-long stays at agreed time while guests are not in the property. All local staff will wear appropriate PPE, e.g. masks and gloves while in the home.
- We have removed any high-touch items like pens, notepads, and books. Keyboards, hairdryers, TV and air-con remotes, light switches, kettles are deep cleaned between stays and where possible some items may be housed in replaceable covers / bags.
- Unfortunately our local teams will be unable to provide personal laundry services until further notice.
- A wipe down of any pre-stock items brought into the home with anti bacterial spray pre guest arrival
- We will provide a list of stores that can deliver, with the apps that are available for these supermarket deliveries and small vender delivery such as pharmacies, so that guests have this available to them if they prefer.
- We also provide a list of restaurants that are open with social distancing rules and can provide reservation or delivery services.
- Guests are provided with face masks and hand santiser which are freely available in the apartments.
We have great relationships with some of the best transfer companies in the cities. They are currently working with the public and are continuing to adapt to the legal guidance on cleanliness and safety rules in place by each government.
We are currently recommending that all guests choose a private transfer rather than public taxi or metro service at this time and are happy to pre-book this for your arrival and / or departure.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our homes safely, please find information on our Client Promise here
If you require any further information or have any questions please contact us as:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44 (0) 1993 824 198