Shared equity ownership of the Real Estate
- Investors in the Portfolio own 100% of all the properties between them and have every chance of a capital gain when they are all sold at the end of the 7-10 year life of the investment, so no difficulties of exit at that time.
- None of the time, expense and complications of buying property in foreign jurisdictions
- No mortgages or other long-term borrowings
Fair and reasonable annual charges
- Ownership of properties results in local taxes, annual maintenance costs, pool charges (villas) or Communal charges (apartments), utilities and staff. All these costs have to be paid for but, with Rocksure, they are shared between all the Investors according to their holdings.
Some lifestyle benefits
- Great locations in a variety of cultures, climate zones and activities
- No need to return to the same place every year
- A Housekeeper/Cook with every villa
- Daily maid service at every apartment
- Benefit from a personal Rocksure Concierge
- Share with family and friends
- A booking system which ensures fair usage
Low-cost holidays for years to come
- Benefit from costs less than half those of rental villas or hotel stays every year
- You can use some of your annual entitlements to stay at all of the properties owned by other Rocksure potfolios, and at some reciprocal properties, too.